I’m super pumped to write this post because I am sharing music that I usually don’t listen to but been enjoying it more and more lately. I saw Vinyl on and off and got introduced to some amazing music through this show. I got hooked to Soul Makossa, it’s not a song in the show but it was playing as background music [here] in one of the scenes and totally got my attention. It’s super cool and has amazing beats, I found it youtube and then it started suggesting me similar stuff and I found some amazing music then! Some of it I knew and it’s really old and some I found on youtube.
I hope you guys enjoy this music – it’s a mix of funk, soul, blues and jazz. Loving it!
1) Soul Maskossa – Manu Dibango
2) I feel good – James Brown
3) It’s a Mans’ Mans’ World – James Brown
4) Feeling good – Nina Simone
5) Ain’t got no – Nina Simone
6) Ladies Night – Kool and the Gang
7) Boogie Wonderland – Earth, Wind and Fire
8) The thrill is gone – B.B King
Some super cool dance moves [and also some style inspiration] here on Papa was a Rolling Stone!