Finally a music post, It’s been coming from a long time and here it is. I have been listening to some amazing music and I’m going to share songs I like the most. My source of good music remains the same, most of it comes out of tv shows and my brother also recommends amazing music. Shazam is of course on top of my list, I start it as soon as something catches my attention. I hope you like this music!
- The Revivalists – Wish I knew you. // I love so many things about this song. The guitar, the sax, the organ and the video! Such a cool song. 🙂
- Chris Norman & Suzi Quatro – Stumblin’ In // This was recommended by my brother. I loved it the first time I heard it. It’s one of those old classics which never gets old! So good!
- Blitzen Trapper – Furr // Another one I heard from my brother. 🙂
- Blitzen Trapper – Man of constant sorrow // I am big Fargo fan. I don’t know why people don’t like it as much. I think it’s a slow but a great show! Heard the cover of Man of constant sorrow on the show, loved it. There are so many covers of this song. I think this one is my favorite. This song got really popular from O Bother, where art thou? For those who don’t know, here is the link to the original song by Soggy Bottom Boys!
- Graham Coxon – Walking all day // I recently saw this show and the music is great. This is my favorite song from the show, I also like this one a lot though. I can’t really say anything about the show. I had no opinions. I got me depressed for a while, then I saw it again because my husband wanted to watch it and I loved it the second time. So weird.
Until next time! 🙂