I’m not sure if there is something about the air around this time of the year coz man oh man, I feel so inspired. I don’t know what’s gone into me – whatever it is – I love it! Having said that, I’m going to kick of this week by some bloggy-goodness, yes! So I am introducing this new category to my blog, (which honestly I don’t work will work or not, but I can only try, right!?) I have been thinking about something like this from a long time. I wanted to start this series mostly because since I’ve started blogging regularly – I have also started to feel really narcissistic. There are so many people out there who inspire me in many ways, so I thought starting a series on them might be fun and also I get to know them! Win – Win! So in this category, I would cover stories of people who inspire me in terms of their work, style and beauty. (Note – These might or might not be popular people).
So let’s get started!
This year in March I visited Bhutan and I completely fell in love with the country. Apart from its astonishing beauty & culture – I was also amazed and mesmerised by the street style. I immediately started looking up for stylish people in Bhutan and Chyunid’s blog came up. I’ve been reading her blog ever since. I really wanted to know more about her and so I wrote an email telling her about the series and that I would like her to be a part of it and guess what – she said yes! I hope you guys enjoy you this! 🙂
1. Can you tell me a little about what you do and what kind of things you enjoy the most? ( these need not to be fashion related)
I’m a full time aircraft engineer. Besides that I just enjoy every bits and pieces of stuff to work with.
2. When I was in Bhutan, I realized women had great skin. What is your daily facial skincare routine?
Honestly, I think its all about hydration. I would totally recommend drinking lots and lots of water.
3. I also realized they had great hair.(:P) How do you care for your hair?
Oiling and hair mask. I would make sure I use conditioning all the time esp. at my tips of my hair rather than roots.
4. What’s the best thing about Bhutan? For me, the open mindedness of people towards women was really inspiring. Being right next to India, you can’t expect such an open culture for women.
For me best thing about Bhutan is fresh air and clean water and above all happiness.
5. I really like your style. I am a huge vintage fan and I always find a hint of vintage touch in your style and you completely rock it. How would you describe your style? Who inspires you?
I have never stuck to one style to be honest, I love trying different trends and its always fun. I love exploring fashion around different parts of world and those inspires me the most.
6. I see you do a lot of interesting DIY projects. What made you do so and from how long are you doing it? Any tips for starters?
I have always loved doing mini projects. I always made dresses for my doll as a kid and as I grew up I started making my own..haha.
7. Finally, do you have an overall fashion/beauty philosophy?
If you love doing something, just keep doing it and guess it just happens.
Follow her on Instagram – @chyunid